Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
204-222-3251 ext. 228
Volunteers are a vital part of Our Care-Giving Team! Therapeutic Recreation endeavors to meet the many individual needs of the residents but would find it impossible if it were not for the help of dedicated volunteers.
Volunteers share their time, talents, creativity, understanding and love with Park Manor residents. They assist recreation staff with the preparation and implementation of many programs; they visit with residents using Resources; and many take leadership roles.
VOLUNTEERS - "THE HEART OF PARK MANOR CARE"
Park Manor Care volunteers work side by side with staff and are a very important part of our team. Their work is very much appreciated and we are always looking for new volunteers from the community. Family members make excellent volunteers and are encouraged to help wherever possible.
If you are interested in volunteer opportunities please contact our Volunteer Manager- Michelle Willman.
THE PURPOSE OF OUR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
- To enhance the quality of the lives of the residents and enrich the social environment of the facility
- To provide increased opportunities for resident’s participation in programs
- To increase and enhance recreation programs
- To create a linkage between the residents and the community in which they live
- To give community volunteers the opportunity to share their talents, skills and interests
- To have volunteers share in the overall purpose and objectives of Park Manor Personal Care Home