What you need to know:
- Families and friends are vital part to the emotional wellbeing, health, and quality of life of ourresidents. We expect outdoor visitors shall be close family and/or friends who have a clearlyestablished pattern of involvement in providing care and support.
- All outdoor visits by must be pre-booked, at minimum 48 hours prior to the scheduled visit. Tocomply with physical distancing measures, Park Manor Care restrict the number of visits per timeslot, in the visiting area.
- A maximum of two visitors per resident will be permitted at a time.
- A minor must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Screening of all visitors will occur, including assessment for symptoms or known exposure toCOVID-19 prior to entry. Restrictions will apply to visitors who have travelled outside of Manitobawithin the past 14 days.
- No visitor shall be permitted if they have any cold/flu or other COVID-19 symptoms.
- All visitors must comply with Infection Prevention and Control measures. This includes stricthand hygiene & maintaining physical/social distancing at least (6 feet/2 meters apart) at all times.
- Due to required infection control practices, food/beverages and other items are not to be broughtduring on-site outdoor visits.
- Access to on-site washroom facilities will not be available for visitors.
- Wearing of a non-medical mask during outdoor visits is not required, but is encouraged.
- The site reserves the right to cancel outdoor visits due to inclement weather.
If you have any questions on the above and to book an outdoor visit, please contract Michelle Willman, Therapeutic Recreation Manager at email@example.com or call 204-222-3251 Ext.228.
Once again, thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we take every measure to protect you, your loved ones and our staff. We encourage you to continue checking the Park Manor Care website at www.parkmanor.ca for further updates.
Abednigo M. Mandalupa Jr., MMBM/DHRM/CPA
Chief Executive Officer