The Management Team and Employees of Park Manor Care have been working thoroughly to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus, COVID-19 and even prevent its presence into our premises. The magnitude of the situation is heart breaking yet with everybody cooperating we can make the difference. Our main priority is of keeping all of our residents, staff, tenants, and participants free from the virus. In view of the foregoing we have implemented the following:
- ALL VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED ACCESS
- Exceptions for compassionate reasons or end of life may be provided on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of management.
- Employees with family members who have been tested are being asked to stay away from our facilities until test results are known.
- Employees who signified to have developed virus symptoms are being advised to stay home.
- We are monitoring residents for any signs and symptoms per normal outbreak prevention protocol.
- We are suspending the Adult Day Program as nobody showed up today.
- Supplies delivery persons will be directed by maintenance personnel to a stipulated place to leave the pallet of supplies. Park Manor personnel will pick up the supplies to be brought to the supplies stock rooms.
- We have enhanced our cleaning protocols, encouraging all employees to clean and wipe down contact areas and surfaces on a regular basis.
Management continues to receive regular updates and participate daily teleconference initiated by Sharedhealth. Information is being shared with staff and families. For current government information and guidelines please visit the following websites:
We thank you for entrusting your loved ones to our care and appreciate your cooperation to these measures during this continually evolving situation. Please know that the safety, care and well-being of all our residents, tenants and employees is our utmost concern.
Should you have any questions regarding the above–mentioned directions please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Abednigo M. Mandalupa Jr., MMBM/DHRM/CPA
Chief Executive Officer