The Management Team and Employees of Park Manor Care have been working thoroughly to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus, COVID-19 and even prevent its presence into our premises. The magnitude of the situation is heart breaking yet with everybody cooperating we can make the difference. Our main priority is of keeping all of our residents, staff, tenants, and participants free from the virus. In view of the foregoing we have implemented the following:
- Visiting Hours will be from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm only.
- Visitors are required to stop at the business office upon entering the facility in order to review an information safety sheet. Visitors are required to do this each time they visit.
You will not be permitted to visit if you have:
- Returned from international travel in the last 14 days
- Been instructed to self-isolate for 14 days
- Cold or flu-like symptoms (cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, weakness or headache)
- Employees with family members who have been tested are being asked to stay away from our facilities until test results are known.
- Employees who signified to have developed virus symptoms are being advised to stay home.
- We are monitoring residents for any signs and symptoms per normal outbreak prevention protocol.
- All visitors to Park Manor Care are asked to stay away unless they are visiting someone on end-of-life care.
- Supplies delivery personnel will be directed by maintenance personnel to a stipulated place at EPL to leave the palate of supplies. Park Manor personnel will pick up the supplies to be brought to the supplies stock rooms.
- Family/public gatherings within our premises are being discouraged and or cancelled until further notice.
- We have enhanced our cleaning regime, encouraging all employees to clean and wipe down contact areas and surfaces on a regular basis.
Management continues to receive regular updates from the WRHA and Shared Health on the status of the virus and directions. Information is being shared with staff and families. For current government information and guidelines please visit the following websites:
We thank you for entrusting your loved ones to our care and appreciate your cooperation to these measures during this continually evolving situation. Please know that the safety, care and well-being of all our residents, tenants and employees is our utmost concern.
Should you have any questions regarding the above–mentioned directions please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Abednigo M. Mandalupa Jr., MMBM/DHRM/CPA
Chief Executive Officer